Battery Powered TRACKER Retrieve
Specially developed to protect unpowered or infrequently used assets to avoid draining the battery, Battery Powered TRACKER Retrieve has it’s own power source and does not need to be wired into the electrical system of your vehicle. The unit is easy to fit and suitable for all kinds of vehicles and assets from quad bikes, horse boxes, trailers and catering vans to classic cars and vintage motorbikes.
This battery powered version uses the same advanced VHF tracking technology as the other TRACKER units for fast, effective recovery of your stolen vehicle.
Battery Powered TRACKER Retrieve features:
• Patented VHF technology that can track stolen vehicles even when they are concealed in containers, lock-ups or underground car parks
• Long battery life with up to 5 years standby
• Can be installed easily in vehicles or hired assets
• Offers high tech tracking that is not affected by signal jammers
• Nationwide support from the UK police force
• Tracking coverage throughout the UK, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Holland and Luxembourg
How does it work?
If your vehicle is stolen you should call the police and TRACKER to report the theft.
On being contacted about the theft we will activate the tracking unit.
The police will use TRACKER receivers in their patrol vehicles and helicopters to locate your stolen vehicle.
Once located, TRACKER will send a uniformed guard to wait with your vehicle anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
TRACKER will arrange for the recovery company to return your vehicle to you anywhere in mainland Great Britain.