The SmarTrack S5 has been tested to Thatcham TQA standard. The device operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed. The device monitors the battery voltage level and detects if the Driver Recognition System has been activated. Remote Immobilisation is optional please confirm at time of booking.
SmarTrack S5 DRS
Disarms when the proximity tag is within the area of the vehicle. If the tag is not inside the vehicle when the customer is driving, the Global Telemetrics Control Centre will call to confirm the vehicle is safe.
This system is covertly fitted by our approved installers that are located thoughout the UK.
- Thatcham Category S5 Quality Assured
- IP67 waterproof device
- DRS Systems supplied with 2 driver tags
- Secure full fleet online account to view locations of your vehicle
- Free Global Telemetrics app to view vehicle location
- Monitored 24 hours a day by Global Telemetrics
- Battery disconnection/low level battery alerts
- Movement alerts (vehicle is moved without the DRST used)
- Immobilisation Optional
- Fully transferable* (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Direct Debit for subscriptions (minimum 12 month contract)
- 3 year warranty (extendable to 12 years*)