TRACKER Locate offers a premium stolen vehicle recovery service providing pinpoint accuracy using both our unique and patented technology and our UK wide police partnership, as well as 24/7 alert monitoring via our TRACKER Control Desk
View your vehicle online in real time using the secure My TRACKER website. With My TRACKER you can also plan routes, set up alerts and get a host of other information about your journeys.
TRACKER Locate features:
• Patented VHF technology to find stolen vehicles even when they are hidden in metal containers or underground car parks
• The combination of 3 methods of location tracking (VHF, GSM and GPS) provides Europe wide coverage
• Dual technology and signal jamming detection to stop criminals using GPS/GSM jammers to block the tracking device
• In-built motion sensors to identify unauthorised movement
• Nationwide support from all UK police forces
• Full access to the My TRACKER website
• The TRACKER Mesh Network for even faster and more accurate tracking and location
How it works?
If a vehicle is stolen without its ignition turned on, TRACKER Monitor will alert TRACKER who will in turn notify you of a possible theft.
Once you contact the police and confirm to TRACKER that your vehicle has been stolen, TRACKER will activate your unit.
Police cars and helicopters can track the stolen vehicle using their onboard tracking computers, even if the vehicle is hidden in a garage, container or underground car park.
Once located, TRACKER will send a uniformed guard to wait with your vehicle anywhere in mainland Great Britain (terms and conditions apply).
TRACKER will arrange for the recovery company to return your vehicle to you anywhere in mainland Great Britain (terms and conditions apply).