TRACKER Cat 5 Plus offers a premium stolen vehicle recovery service providing pinpoint tracking accuracy using both our unique technology and our UK wide police partnership with the extra benefit alerting you if you vehicle is stolen with the keys.
TRACKER Cat 5 Plus is fitted by our Thatcham approved installers and exceeds all the insurance requirements of the Category 5 standard
View your vehicle online in real time using the secure My TRACKER website. With My TRACKER you can also plan routes, set up alerts and get a host of other information about your journeys.
• GSM and GPS location to provide Europe wide coverage
• Patented VHF technology to find stolen vehicles even when they are hidden in metal containers or underground car parks
• Dual technology and signal jamming detection to stop criminals using GPS/GSM jammers to block the tracking device
• In-built motion sensors identify unauthorised movement and alert the Secure Operating Centre (SOC)
• Driver tags to identify unauthorised use of your vehicle, even if the thief has your keys
• Nationwide support from all UK police forces
• Full access to the My TRACKER website*
How Does It Work ?
Your vehicle is monitored 24 hours a days, 365 days a year by our secure operating centre. TRACKER Cat 5 Plus operates using driver tags, this is to identify that the driver is authorised to use the vehicle. For this reason, it is important that the tags are kept separate from your vehicle keys. The driver must have the tag on their person before starting the vehicle to avoid generating a false alert. If an alert is generated, you will be contacted by one of our advisers to confirm the location of your vehicle.
TRACKER Cat 5 Plus automatically arms as soon as the vehicle ignition is switched off. It will automatically disarm when the driver tag is within 1 metre of the vehicle and the ignition is turned on.
If your vehicle is moved without the ignition turned on e.g. lifted or towed, a movement alert will be sent to the secure operating centre. One of our advisers will contact you to confirm that your vehicle is secure. With normal usage your TRACKER Cat 5 Plus system will report to the secure operating centre every 5 minutes. If your car has not been driven for 28 days, a health check message is sent to the secure operating centre to confirm that the system is continuing to operate at its optimal level. TRACKER Cat 5 Plus customers will also have access to My TRACKER, a bespoke website offering a host of infor